Production Assembly Associate
Hours: 7:00AM-4:00PM Mon.-Thur. 7:00AM-1:00PM Fri. Full-time/40 hours a week
Wage: $16-18/Hour BOE
Our local Waukesha client is a growing family-owned seating manufacturer. We have several immediate openings for temp to hire Production Assembly Associates to work on our client's Production line. This position also requires flexibility, efficiency, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work as part of a team on the Production line packing and/or assembling ergonomic seating for leading distributors
- Use of powered hand tools
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to use your hands, lift, stand and walk the entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50#
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and work from general instructions
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn new things quickly and with a positive attitude
- Great attendance & punctuality is a must
Benefits(after hire on)
- 100% of premiums paid for employee Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Accidental Death benefits
- 9 paid holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 3 paid sick days. Earn vacation time 1st year of employment
- Paid Parental leave for everyone
- Year-end cash bonus, Christmas bonus & Profit-Sharing Program
- Weekly paycheck
- Year round “summer” hours
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Cece Hetzel is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
17550 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
Need more information about this Assembler job?
Contact Cece Hetzel our Staffing Consultant at 262-754-1350, or by email Cece.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Assembler” to the subject line of your email.
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Wisconsin and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI