Advocate Aurora Health in Delavan, Wisconsin is seeking a family physician to join a group of two clinicians in this multispecialty clinic. Practice in a historic resort community that offers a quaint downtown with unique shops and casual dining.
About the practice
- Join a group of one family physician and a nurse practitioner
- Phone only call schedule of 1:8
- Multispecialty clinic with specialists onsite that include: Allergy and Immunology, Podiatry, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Sports Medicine and Diabetes Education
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to a full contingent of specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, student loan forgiveness and sign-on bonus available
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities an hour from downtown Milwaukee and 90 miles from Chicago’s loop
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
About Delavan, Wisconsin
A unique, historic resort community
Delavan, located in southeastern Wisconsin is a small rural city, located an hour from downtown Milwaukee and 90 miles from Chicago’s loop. The historic downtown brick main street is lined with unique shops, antique stores and casual dining. Nearby Delavan Lake is a popular resort destination offering water sports, golf, horseback riding and an abundance of winter sports activities. The community has a quaint feel that offers a family-centered Midwestern lifestyle.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
Location/Region: Delavan, WI (53115)