In this role, employees will be working in a manufacturing setting accepting incoming product, organizing and picking finished goods, operating a forklift, using a hand scanner, reading work orders and invoices, and assisting in other areas as needed.
These positions are temp-to-hire opportunities.
- Operate a forklift to move product to production lines and load/unload trucks
- Cycle counting
- Operate hand scanners and enter data into system
- At least one year of previous forklift experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
- Practice safe working habits, following safety guidelines to operation and support of company initiatives
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Effective communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Janesville, Wisconsin