Seeking motivated and dependable skilled Assemblers and Production Workers for growing Janesville manufacturer. Long-term, temp to hire opportunities.
Opportunity for advancement
2nd & 3rd shift openings, overtime offered.
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Janesville, Wisconsin