Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a growing practice in Wheaton, IL, located in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- Join a team of 3 surgeons and 2 Physician Assistant
- Clinic located in Wheaton, IL
- Medical Staff privileges at NM Central DuPage Hospital and NM Delnor Hospital
- 24/7 Hospitalists and Intensivists in house coverage
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care within a physician driven team
- EPIC electronic health record system
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences, using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. NMRMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.
Location/Region: Winfield, IL